Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner! Now I’d be lying if I said I followed football teams and the scores and all that good stuff, however, watching the Super Bowl…I take that back...Super Bowl parties have always been a tradition for me. Now one of the dishes that you’ll find at almost every Super Bowl party is buffalo chicken dip. This is my version of buffalo chicken dip. You still get all of the flavor of buffalo chicken dip but without the meat. Trust me, both meat eaters and vegetarians will love.
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
- 1/2 head or 2 1/2 cups of grated cauliflower
- 1 8 oz. container of vegan cream cheese
- 3/4 cup vegan cheddar shreds
- 1/2 cup vegan ranch dressing (see recipe below)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (Texas Pete, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, or similar)
- Remove stems and leaves from cauliflower and coarsely grate cauliflower florets to resemble rice to make 2½ cups.
- Place grated cauliflower and pepper sauce in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and cook until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and cook, stirring until melted then add ranch dressing.
- Add cheese. Cook until heated through.
- Transfer dip to a heat proof dish and bake for 30 minutes. it will be bubbling around the edges.
- Once it is done, cool for 5 minutes on a cooling rack and garnish with the green onions and parsley.
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
2 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- pinch of salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Feel free to add a little more milk if you want to thin the dressing out a little bit.
Welcome to my blog. I document my adventures in travel, DIY projects, and food. Hope you enjoy!